Etsy Store Open!

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Hi everyone and welcome to Kit and Clowder! Just a quick note to let you all know that the Etsy store is finally open and will be receiving some new additions this week like this funky glass tile magnet set!



Although I am focusing on stamping and card making at the moment, I have found that making magnets is a great way to let off some creative steam while thinking of new projects. If anyone has any ideas for custom magnets I would love to hear them!


In the meantime, here are some sneak peaks of what you can expect to come:




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yes...I'm looking at your blog from the very beginning lol. I'm sure I will pick up tips along the way :) Anyway the magnets are real cute.
    Just wondering, do you still have your Etsy store?
    Hugs
    Lisa
    P.S They are still outside in the tent & they are asleep!! lol
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge