Tripping Flower Tilda

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing with you my brand new card for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge of Distressing!! I have used a bunch of yummy Live and Love Crafts goodies on this card; and have used two Magnolia stamps merged together; Tripping Flower Tilda and Royal Wedding Fence.

I used a bunch of pretty laces on this one... and a few dashes of red to tie in with Tilda's Kimono. I didn't want the red to be too overpowering, so I toned it down by lightly dabbing some Gesso on. 

I have coloured Tilda and my background up using copic markers; Here are the colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: W3, W5, W7
Kimono: R22, R29, R46, R59, C5
Umbrella: Y35, Y38, YR18, E15, E18
Sky: B0000, B000, B00, R000, R00, Y000, Y00
Clouds: C0, C1, C3, C5, BV31, BV0000
Bridge: E40, E41, E43, E44, E47, Y35, Y38, E18

This card is for sale on my etsy here



The list of products I have used for my card are below. I hope you have enjoyed this little bit of inspiration from me today! Maybe I have inspired you to play with some of your Magnolia Background stamps? :) Thanks for stopping by! xx

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. It's a beauty! Love all the different flowers on this one.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Gorgeous! Loooove all the Varieties of lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Alyce, absolutely stunning colouring, you lead the way with your wonderful colouring!
    Have a great Sunday, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful, sweetie!! :)) :))
    All of the lovely lace bits & pieces make it very delicate!! :)) :)) I really like the "sweet" sentiment in count out letters. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so so beautiful with so many wonderful details.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utterly gorgeous card, love all those beautiful flowers, stunning colours hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so very sweet Alyce, just like you! :D
    Hope you've been well, I have been a bad blogging friend, and I hope to be back to it regularly. Have a lovely weekend and I can't wait to see what's next.
    xx
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. MAGNIFIC. AWESOME; since yesterday I saw the post I was waiting yours to wach it more slowly. Thanks for share. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and embellishments..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! The red roses and her dress are so pretty against all the neutrals! Really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow so beautiful alyce.really sweet tilda and i love your pretty details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card, Alyce. I have just recently found your blog, and I have to say you are one of my favourite artists ever. I have never seen such amazing coloring before. It takes my breath away! I have been watching a lot of your videos on You Tube trying to figure out how you color. Thanks so much for sharing your tricks. It's just so nice of you to do this for us. :)
    Have a nice day. Hugs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful, Alyce! love the way you colored the sky and clouds, and everything else too...lol. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card! Love the colour combination and lace details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so pretty! i love the red color!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and your coloring is spectacular as always.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there Alice, she looks amazing. Love her gown and all the pretty blooms.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  19. As I said before; I love how you did the sky and the red dress really makes her pop. Good call to tone down the roses and the trim. Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge