Dressy Joyce

Friday, April 17, 2015

Hi everyone! Phew it's been a busy few weeks! We have had out latest brand new class release Create and Learn over at Kit and Clowder, our USA Live class announcements, planning our 6000 members party over at the facebook group... it's been busy busy! :) So I'm excited to have finally made a new project! Here is my card for this week's 3 embellishment challenge over at The Greeting Farm. I used Dressy Joyce and my 3 embellies are lace, flowers, and chipboard.


Isn't she the cutest!!! :D

Here are the copic colours that I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: R81, R83, R85, R89
Outfit: W1, W3, W5, W7, W9
Background done with watercolour paints




I hope you've enjoyed my project today! Thanks so much for stopping by! :) 


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Alyce I am so happy things are going well. Love this TGF card, what a cute image..have not seen her before..
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull and sweet as always, lots of hugs to you and cuddles to sweet Lila, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always Alyce!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.. You are just awesome Alyce. :) Gorgeous card and fabulous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over the top gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge