Ballet Anya

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hi everyone! This week over at Live and Love Crafts our theme is World is My Oyster.. what a tricky theme! I imagine this theme like someone performing...ready to go on stage and give it their all.... so I chose Ballet Anya by The Greeting Farm for my project :) Don't forget we also have our Bows challenge at The Greeting Farm going until Monday!


One of my favourite things about the Pion Designs papers is their cutout sheets... I love to cut out the butterflies and fold them in half so they look 3D when I pop them on my cards :) You can find the link in my linkup below!

The Copic colours that I used on my project were:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: W3, W5, W7, W9
Outfit: RV00, RV11, RV32, RV34, R89
Crown: Y11, Y15, E13
Molotow Marker for White Dots

If you'd like to learn more about colouring pop over and take a peek at my online colouring classes here! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my project!




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Awesome card. Love this adorable image and love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet! She is totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My previous comment disappear - but love your coloring - it is always pleasure to see your cards - they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge