Circus Trixie

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hi everyone! I'm here today to share my Mardi Gras themed card for Live and Love Crafts! I've used Circus Trixie by Saturated Canary and thought she would be great as an entertainer! hehe!



I've used the new Enjoying Outdoor collection from Maja Designs for the papers. I love these!!

Here are the Copic colours that I've used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Outfit Pink: RV63, RV66, RV69
Outfit Aqua: BG000, BG13, BG49
Outfit White/Grey: BV20, BV23, BV25

If you want to learn to colour image we teach how to colour her hair in our Skin and Hair Online Colouring Class over at the Kit and Clowder website! :)


I hope you've enjoyed my project! Thanks for stopping by :)


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow stunning card, just perfect embellishments cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWZIERS! What a great card and, love your colors and coloring! Love looking at your work, quite impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!! such a great image, amazing coloring as always and LOVE the embellishing!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge