Valentine's Anya

Thursday, August 04, 2016


Hi everyone!I'm popping in to share my latest project for Live and Love Crafts featuring a stamp called Valentine's Anya by The Greeting Farm, which I've coloured using my Copics! I've used a whole bunch of gorgeous new papers from Maja Designs here today!


The little sentiment is from a Pion Designs Borders sheet... I've just cut it out and inked it up :)

Here are the Copic colours that I've used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49
Outfit Pink: R00, R20, RV34
Dress: B32, B34, B39, G00, BG45, BG49

I've coloured her up using techniques from our Online Colouring Classes at the Kit and Clowder website here :)


I hope you've enjoyed my project! Thanks for stopping by :)



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, this is stunning! That hair is so gorgeous coloured! Love all your work!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge